Slitter Folder Operator
Located in Ballarat, VIC and boasting an experienced and long-term team of professionals with 40+ years in the industry. We are currently seeking a motivated, SLITTER FOLDER OPERATOR to join our fast-growing company and become part of our experienced team.
- Folding Custom Flashings, using fully programmable CNC interface 8 meter folder.
- Interpreting Workshop Drawings.
- Tagging / Packing of Materials.
- Loading and unloading Coil Steel.
- Full Time Role, Monday to Friday – 7am to 3pm (Option of shift work available).
Ideally you will possess:
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Pride in your work and strong attention to detail.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable transport to and from work.
- Willing to work in a team and/or independently.
- Knowledge using Computers.
- Forklift Licence
We offer above award competitive pay rates based on performance.
Experience not required (knowledge of the Metal/Sheetmetal/Roof Plumbing trades would take preference).
In house CNC operation training will be supplied to the selected applicant
Applications Close 31/05/2022
All applications are taken in the strictest confidence.